| || |
The D-Lib Test Suite will be used for a wide variety of research. Currently, three categories of research are being supported:
- Individual research projects
- The test suite and the individual testbeds are available for a wide range of research projects in digital libraries. The aim is to encourage wide use of the testbeds, but there may be some limitations because of resource constraints.
- D-Lib Metrics Working Group
- The D-Lib Metrics Working Group is developing a number of metrics that can be used for quantitative research in digital libraries. It is anticipated that they will lead to controlled experiments using several of the tesbeds.
- The members of the test suite are carrying out experiments in interoperability amongst the testbeds and with other digital libraries.
Point of contact Larry Lannom
last modified 2/16/00 bw